Mulberry’s long term care pharmacy is organized specifically to meet the needs of long term care facilities. We provide medications and pharmaceutical services to Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs), Adult Family Care Homes (AFCH), Group Homes, and Residential treatment Centers.
Mulberry Pharmacy will work with your facility to create an individualized pharmacy services plan to meet the needs not only of your facility but also of your residents.
- Individualized packaging system (single dose, multidose and vial options)
- Cycle fill including refill management
- Audit preparation
- Pharmacist consultation
- Individualized education planning for your staff
- MAR/MOR printing
- 24 hour emergency service
- In house billing
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Specialty medications through our compounding/infusion pharmacy
Compounding is the creation, mixing, assembling, packaging or labeling of a drug or device upon a valid medical prescription. It is a customized medication that has been created for an individual patient’s need.